We know Disney is very gay we don t make
And it's always a great trip! Read more. If you'd advise it, we can even reschedule air flights, if necessary, but couldn't go until the third week in June, which I fear would be much more crowded and hot. Via filmsyoumustsee. The thing is, once you scratch off the smiley surface of Mickey Mouse and his alarmingly un-trousered friends, the ugliness beneath it all is difficult to ignore.
We are making some major modifications to the website which will let us post more and be more interactive. Watch with caution :.
Check out James Huntsman Ray Diaz at Free Gay XXX
- There probably will be children out there in a conservative area of America who will watch this show and will be inspired by your character. Disney is supposed to be serving all families, but have you noticed that Friday, they lit the castle up with rainbow colors?
- When you deal with people's children you have to be very careful and responsible.
- Only homosexuals in the United States thought about homosexuality in , and they kept their thoughts to themselves. Women whose husband walked out on them, women who got pregnant accidentally, women escaping abusive husbands, people whose marriage was so bitter that they will never try it again, young people who barely scrape enough money to pay the rent let alone organise a wedding, men who feel that their gender is discriminated against during divorce proceedings, people who find commitment scary, and on and on.
- Only homosexuals in the United States thought about homosexuality in , and they kept their thoughts to themselves. A pig crashed this journalist's live report.
- It burst into rainbows.
- They really did not mean that! Add me to the weekly newsletter.
- Via filmforum. DeMille, I'm ready for my close-up.
- It would just cause a ton of unnecessary arguing and controversy. Disney is a family friendly company.
- Via brotherjohnf. Oh, and it's a fucking merchandising empire.
- I would rather have my community and my local farm. Play it!
In , Menzel awkwardly had to let it go during a talk show appearance after she tried to talk about whether Elsa was looking for a "gentleman friend. Like Mulan , which explores non-normative gender identity and a debateably bisexual romance. I don't think that in in the West it is bold to be gay.