The Netherlands was the first country to legalize gay marriage
Legislative Counsel of California. Archived from the original on 30 September Consiglio Grande e Generale in Italian. Radio Netherlands Worldwide. Retrieved 25 June Limited recognition. Retrieved 13 December
- Retrieved 11 January
- The Denver Post. Spokesman Review.
- Archived from the original on 7 April
- The law took effect March 29, , when the first same-sex marriages occurred in England.
- Spokesman Review. Liechtensteiner Volksblatt in German.
- mr x gay people online gay dating apps
- your result for Mormon Gay Porn
- A community for gay cowboys and for those who love
- Gay dating in Cork is simply the best way to
Archived from the original on 6 June Archived from the original on 22 August Archived from the original on 6 March In , the Netherlands became the first country to legalize same-sex marriages. In , the parliament legally recognized same-sex marriages.