Matchmaker: There is no curbing the gay Patti Stanger s
Retrieved 7 June The Last Refuge. Then she had the nerve to go on the Joy Behar show and defend herself by saying what a great supporter she is of the gays and how she's been on the 'front line' fighting for gay rights through her godawful show.
She is best known for starring in and producing her own matchmaking reality series, The Millionaire Matchmaker , on Bravo TV. Patty is heinous to her clients and the women she interviews. Power Surge!
Of only gay couples
- Tough love or total bigotry? As one ages, one can settle down with someone and enjoy that relationship for a connection between two humans.
- As for monogamy being created by people - it exists in the animal world too.
- I wonder what Andy said to her after the cameras stopped.
- Plus men together don't run the risk of getting pregnant, so they can have multiple partners and not have any biological consequences.
- This has to be a PR stunt, right? Click Here for a sample.
- This has to be a PR stunt, right? That's why gay men and lesbians have so little in common.
It is not just women, but also straight men, who she tries to force to be a certain way in order to seek a relationship. Maybe Stanger should get out of matchmaking and into stand-up comedy? Archived from the original on 15 July