Israel: Amir Ohana becomes first openly gay minister - BBCMeet Israel's First Openly Gay Lawmaker: Amir Ohana
Notify me of follow-up comments by email. Notify me of new posts by email. Share on Facebook Share on Twitter. NHIS expands health insurance service scope. Leave a Reply Cancel reply Your email address will not be published. Mr Netanyahu fired the previous justice minister, Ayelet Shaked, three days ago.
Israelis fear first gay minister only there to
Maybe gay Chinese people don t want to hear westerners
- Netanyahu appoints Amir Ohana justice minister, first openly Although gay rights face opposition from the powerful ultra-Orthodox Jewish community in Israel, the country has a progressive attitude towards the gay community which have protections under the law.
- Coalition disconcertion over orientation discrimination
- Mr Ohana, 43, is a Netanyahu loyalist, who backs moves to protect the prime minister from possible prosecution.
- Tags: becomes first openly gay minister Israel: Amir Ohana.
- Netanyahu appoints justice minister who supports his Tags: becomes first openly gay minister Israel: Amir Ohana.
- Mr Netanyahu fired the previous justice minister, Ayelet Shaked, three days ago.
PM Benjamin Netanyahu said such remarks were "unacceptable". Middle East. Jerusalem Gay Pride stabbing: ultra-orthodox Yishai Schlissel jailed for life.