Even if you have curiosity about gays then you canChristian And Gay: A Religious Leader Reflects - Originals - msnbc
Nothing is impossible. It caused me to feel confused and to feel like something was wrong with me for not being interested in the things my other female classmates were interested in, like fashion, makeup and boy crushes I did have a few, but didn't like discussing them with others.
How do you feel about that? This reaction is strengthened by the incorrect belief that homosexual cues never stimulate heterosexuals. Go read Pauper.
With 51 chatting in the gay chat rooms and gay
- TIME Ideas hosts the world's leading voices, providing commentary on events in news, society, and culture.
- No experiment has yet ruled that out.
- Some gay rights activists insist that homosexuality is genetic, hoping that proof from that domain will lead to greater acceptance.
- Sign Up for Our Newsletters Sign up to receive the top stories you need to know now on politics, health and more.
- I now believe that there is nothing wrong with it, but that I believe God loves commitment, love and a serving heart in a relationship.
Women, by contrast, we give more space to be sexually fluid, as the sizeable literature on the subject attests. You certainly never know what may happen when you meet exceptional people. The question of whether there is a gay gene—and if so, where it resides—is hardly the only question about sexual orientation that remains unanswered.
Whatever the cause of homosexuality, be it genetic, hormonal, or even sociological, the result is a change somewhere in the brain. As far as I can tell, terms for sexual orientation like "homosexual", "heterosexual" and "bisexual" do not make reference to one's sexual history but merely to the objects of their sexual interests.